- Drew KronickDrew Kronick is the founder, CEO and Managing Partner of SDS Rx. Drew has been engaged in the same-day logistics industry since 1991 when he played a pivotal role in founding one of the first public national time critical delivery companies in North America, CD&L. In 1999, Drew co-founded deliverEnow.com, the first company that allowed retailers to create a web-based order and have it paid, picked, packed and shipped to customer directly from the store. Prior to founding SDS Rx, Drew served as EVP Sales and Marketing for Velocity Express, overseeing North American sales and developing and deploying franchises in over 30 markets around the US.
- Jeff EnckJeff Enck is the Executive Vice President of Operations at SDS Rx. He has over 20 years’ experience in leading teams across North America in both operations and transportation logistics. Jeff graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point where he was commissioned as an Artillery Officer. Following service to his country, Jeff worked in operations management at Airborne Express and DHL. He spent the last ten years at Iron Mountain, culminating as the VP of National Operations of Secure Destruction, before joining SDS Rx.
- Tom StevensonTom Stevenson joined SDS Rx in March 2019 as CFO and is responsible for all financial management. He has over 30 years of financial experience, having held senior roles at Velocity Express, Daymon Worldwide, A&P Supermarkets, Hyperion Solutions and IBM. Tom holds a BS and Master of Engineering in Operations Research as well as an MBA, all from Cornell University.
- Mike RuccioMike Ruccio is the EVP, Customer Experience at SDS Rx. Mike works closely with each customer, defining individual strategies to enhance the performance and reduce the cost of their delivery network. Prior to joining SDS Rx, Mike served as Division President of Velocity Express, the largest last mile provider of delivery solutions nationwide. Prior to Velocity, Mike served as EVP at Windsor Distribution and Regional Manager of Midlantic Delivery Systems.
- Tammy DyerTammy Dyer is Chief Information Officer at SDS Rx. She leads the technical and information service teams. Tammy has worked in the last mile delivery industry for over 20 years, bringing innovative, customer facing solutions that merge logistics and healthcare.
- Jennifer DubeJennifer Dube is the Director of Vendor Services at SDS-Rx. With three decades of experience in the industry, she understands the pivotal role contract drivers have in the same day delivery space. Jennifer is focused on developing a best in class vendor platform focused on vendor satisfaction and quality patient care.
The individuals who succeed here do so because they recognize what’s at stake for our customers and the patients who depend on them. That understanding is what fires our desire to exceed your goals and expectations—not just in terms of profitability and productivity, but also in human terms.