- Drew KronickDrew Kronick is the founder, CEO and Managing Partner of SDS Rx. Drew has been engaged in the same-day logistics industry since 1991 when he played a pivotal role in founding one of the first public national time critical delivery companies in North America, CD&L. In 1999, Drew co-founded deliverEnow.com, the first company that allowed retailers to create a web-based order and have it paid, picked, packed and shipped to customer directly from the store. Prior to founding SDS Rx, Drew served as EVP Sales and Marketing for Velocity Express, overseeing North American sales and developing and deploying franchises in over 30 markets around the US.
- Tom StevensonTom Stevenson joined SDS Rx in March 2019 as CFO and is responsible for all financial management. He has over 30 years of financial experience, having held senior roles at Velocity Express, Daymon Worldwide, A&P Supermarkets, Hyperion Solutions and IBM. Tom holds a BS and Master of Engineering in Operations Research as well as an MBA, all from Cornell University.
- Blake VaughnBlake Vaughn is the Chief Operations Officer of SDS Rx and is responsible for leading all aspects of the operations team. Blake brings over 20 years of experience in driving customer facing solutions across North America. Blake joined SDS from Lasership, where he was COO and lead a team of over 2,000 employees and 6,000 Independent contractors. Prior to that he was President of Trade Global, VP Supply Chain at Speed Commerce and VP Supply Chain Solutions for Ingram Micro. Blake has Bachelor of Business Administration (BA) in logistics from Georgia Southern as well as a Masters of Business Administration(MBA) from University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business.
- Mike RuccioMike Ruccio is the EVP, Customer Experience at SDS Rx. Mike works closely with each customer, defining individual strategies to enhance the performance and reduce the cost of their delivery network. Prior to joining SDS Rx, Mike served as Division President of Velocity Express, the largest last mile provider of delivery solutions nationwide. Prior to Velocity, Mike served as EVP at Windsor Distribution and Regional Manager of Midlantic Delivery Systems.
- Tammy DyerTammy Dyer is Chief Information Officer at SDS Rx. She leads the technical and information service teams. Tammy has worked in the last mile delivery industry for over 20 years, bringing innovative, customer facing solutions that merge logistics and healthcare.
- Dan KennedyDan Kennedy is the Vice President of Sales at SDS Rx. Dan has over 15 years of executive sales experience in payments, data analytics, healthcare, and pharmacy software. Dan joined SDS from SoftWriters, where he found a passion for supporting independent pharmacies in their mission to serve their patients, grow their businesses, and maximize operational efficiency. In his time with SoftWriters, Dan helped the organization increase revenue year over year and better align sales processes to their customers' needs.
The individuals who succeed here do so because they recognize what’s at stake for our customers and the patients who depend on them. That understanding is what fires our desire to exceed your goals and expectations—not just in terms of profitability and productivity, but also in human terms.