- Drew KronickDrew Kronick is the founder, CEO and Managing Partner of SDS Rx. Drew has been engaged in the same-day logistics industry since 1991 when he played a pivotal role in founding one of the first public national time critical delivery companies in North America, CD&L. In 1999, Drew co-founded deliverEnow.com, the first company that allowed retailers to create a web-based order and have it paid, picked, packed and shipped to customer directly from the store. Prior to founding SDS Rx, Drew served as EVP Sales and Marketing for Velocity Express, overseeing North American sales and developing and deploying franchises in over 30 markets around the US.
- Rob BetchleyRob Betchley is the Chief Operating Officer of SDS Rx. Rob brings a proven career in leading progressive organizations in service enhancement, operation strategy, leadership and employee development. Rob graduated from the US Military Academy(West Point) with a BS in management. He spent the next five years as a lieutenant with the Belgium American nuclear weapons team and as a Captain in the 1rst Armored Division. Rob spent his next twenty years in progressive senior operating positions with Nestle Waters of North America and Cardinal Health. Prior to joining SDS Rx, Rob was President and CEO of Logistics Health (a subsidiary of United Health Group and Optum) as well CEO of two Private Equity backed companies, Alternative Biomedical Solutions and Advanced Tissue.
- Brad CommBrad is the Chief Financial Officer of SDS Rx. Brad is responsible for all financial, administrative and human resource functions of the company. Brad brings expertise and a proven track record in driving fiscal responsibility, financial effectiveness and M&A integration. Prior to joining SDS Rx, Brad was CFO of Remprex, a Private Equity sponsored intermodal and Logistics provider where he lead all group services including finance, accounting, treasury, human resources and legal. Prior to that he was CFO of Private Equity backed Manchester Airport Group where he was an active board member, investment committee co-chair and leader of the finance group. Prior to that, Brad spent almost a decade as CFO of N-Jet. Brad has a degree from Coe College as well as an MBA from The University of Chicago.
- Danny BarfieldDanny Barfield is the Chief Information Officer of SDS Rx. Danny is an Information Technology and Logistics executive that brings over 30 years of experience to SDS Rx. Prior to joining SDS Rx, Danny spent nine years as Executive Vice President of Datatrac Corporation. Danny lead product development, deployment, integrations, implementations as well as Sales and Marketing of their products. Prior to Datatrac, Danny was Director Information Services at TForce Logistics, responsible for product management, all software development, EDI integrations, Mobile Applications and Fleet tracking Applications. Prior to TForce Logistics, Danny was Director of Product Management for Datatrac leading strategy, development and implementation of Datatrac products. Danny is a graduate of Clayton State University, with a BBA degree in Computer Information Systems.
- Dan KennedyDan Kennedy is the Vice President of Sales at SDS Rx. Dan has over 15 years of executive sales experience in payments, data analytics, healthcare, and pharmacy software. Dan joined SDS from SoftWriters, where he found a passion for supporting independent pharmacies in their mission to serve their patients, grow their businesses, and maximize operational efficiency. In his time with SoftWriters, Dan helped the organization increase revenue year over year and better align sales processes to their customers' needs.
The individuals who succeed here do so because they recognize what’s at stake for our customers and the patients who depend on them. That understanding is what fires our desire to exceed your goals and expectations—not just in terms of profitability and productivity, but also in human terms.