- Drew KronickDrew Kronick is the founder, CEO and Managing Partner of SDS Rx. Drew has been engaged in the same-day logistics industry since 1991 when he played a pivotal role in founding one of the first public national time critical delivery companies in North America, CD&L. In 1999, Drew co-founded deliverEnow.com, the first company that allowed retailers to create a web-based order and have it paid, picked, packed and shipped to customer directly from the store. Prior to founding SDS Rx, Drew served as EVP Sales and Marketing for Velocity Express, overseeing North American sales and developing and deploying franchises in over 30 markets around the US.
- Dave EmisonDave Emison is the Chief Commercial Officer(CCO) of SDS Rx. As CCO of SDS Rx, Dave is responsible for overseeing all commercial and customer-facing activities, including company strategy, sales, marketing, account management, pricing, new market penetration, and partnerships. Dave brings an eighteen-year career at Cardinal Health to his role at SDS Rx. At Cardinal Dave started as a product engineer , within their Nuclear and Precision Health Solutions business. In the ensuing years, Dave lead teams and advance as a Director, Regional Director, Regional Vice President and National Vice President of Sales. As National VP of Sales, Dave lead teams that included the Customer Success Team, Inside Sales, Reimbursement Solutions, Specialty Consignment, eRecovery Patient Assistance Solution and CardinalASSIST ADM Logistics. Dave has Bachelor of Arts(BA) in Computer Science from Depauw University as well as his Master of Business Administration(MBA) from Towson University.
- Brad CommBrad is the Chief Financial Officer of SDS Rx. Brad is responsible for all financial, administrative and human resource functions of the company. Brad brings expertise and a proven track record in driving fiscal responsibility, financial effectiveness and M&A integration. Prior to joining SDS Rx, Brad was CFO of Remprex, a Private Equity sponsored intermodal and Logistics provider where he lead all group services including finance, accounting, treasury, human resources and legal. Prior to that he was CFO of Private Equity backed Manchester Airport Group where he was an active board member, investment committee co-chair and leader of the finance group. Prior to that, Brad spent almost a decade as CFO of N-Jet. Brad has a degree from Coe College as well as an MBA from The University of Chicago.
- Danny BarfieldDanny Barfield is the Chief Information Officer of SDS Rx. Danny is an Information Technology and Logistics executive that brings over 30 years of experience to SDS Rx. Prior to joining SDS Rx, Danny spent nine years as Executive Vice President of Datatrac Corporation. Danny lead product development, deployment, integrations, implementations as well as Sales and Marketing of their products. Prior to Datatrac, Danny was Director Information Services at TForce Logistics, responsible for product management, all software development, EDI integrations, Mobile Applications and Fleet tracking Applications. Prior to TForce Logistics, Danny was Director of Product Management for Datatrac leading strategy, development and implementation of Datatrac products. Danny is a graduate of Clayton State University, with a BBA degree in Computer Information Systems.
- Todd FilterAs Executive Vice President of Operations, Todd leads our operating group, driving excellence across the Field Operating Team, Central Operations Team, and the Driver Services Team. With a distinguished career spanning over two decades in supply chain management and leadership roles, Todd brings a wealth of experience and strategic acumen to our organization. Prior to joining the SDS team, Todd served as the Group Vice President at Direct Supply, the industry leader in servicing the Senior Health and Long-Term Care sectors. In this capacity, he drove Direct Supply's strategy, design, and implementation efforts, overseeing critical aspects such as Product Services Sourcing, Distribution Science and Logistics, and Supply Chain Analytics. Before his tenure with Direct Supply, Todd honed his leadership skills during an eight-year stint with ManpowerGroup, a global leader in workforce solutions. There, he served as Regional Vice President, leading a dynamic team of 160 professionals and nurturing relationships with over 800 unique clients. Todd holds a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree from Marquette University.
The individuals who succeed here do so because they recognize what’s at stake for our customers and the patients who depend on them. That understanding is what fires our desire to exceed your goals and expectations—not just in terms of profitability and productivity, but also in human terms.